Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What a way to spend a summer day

Big Britches has a stomach flu. Ghastly thing it is. He’s been puking every hour on the hour. He drinks water so’s to have something to barf. It’s sad. After 6 hours or so of the barfing, came the pooing. Barfing and pooing.

Isn’t this everyone’s favorite thing?

Is there anything more humiliating than sitting on the pot with the trash can between your knees? Hurling and exploding for the whole house to hear?

He’s 16 now. So if he makes a mess of it, he cleans it himself. It’s not that I don’t want to help, its just that adult poo and barf makes ME barf. Then there would be two messes- For him to clean up.

I want to fuss and coo over him cuz he’s still my baby. But because he is 16, he’ll have none of that. Plus, I don’t want to touch him for fear I’ll catch this plague myself.

What a Mom I am…

Alas, bring on the Lysol.

No comments:

sitemeter