Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cat Out of the Bag

Where are Mom and Dad going?

The blog awards.

What?

Yeah, Mom's got a blog.

How come you know about this and I don't?

I caught her.

What?

Yeah.  She wrote a post about Granny over a year and a half ago and then she left it up accidentally.

Did Dad know?

He caught her too, but didn't tell her he knew.  The she knew that he knew, but didn't tell him.  So for a long time she didn't let him know that she knew that he knew, and he didn't tell her he knew.  Then he found out that she knew that he knew. 

Why didn't Dad want her to know that he knew?

He thought that she'd change the way she wrote if she knew he was reading it.

What does she write about?

She writes about how she cries when I sing and how she cries when she looks at your man legs.  She also writes about Dad and family and friends and memories and experiences and what kind of wrestling is going on down at the strip club.

Weird.

Tell me.

7 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I dread the day my mother discovers both the internet and my blog.
This is why I cuss so much on mine now, because once she finds it, I will have to have a blogging-personality transplant with Shirley fucking Temple.

GCook said...

:-) Oh, cherry pie wrestling. That might be my favorite comment from the night. It was nice to meet you!

Sugar Britches said...

Don't you change a thing!

My Mom had the opportunity to get a free laptop several years ago via some of the aid she receives. She turned it down because she didn't know what in the world she'd ever do with it.

Hello! Really, Mom? Really?

Anonymous said...

Sugar Britches,

It was great meeting you at the Blogaronis. Look forward to the next year. Hopefully we will all get together again soon.

Mike

Sugar Britches said...

Newsy and MIke- It was great to meet you, too. I love being able to visit with the folks behind the words and photos of our little blog community.

Mark Smith said...

I dont comment on here nearly enough, probably only a few times all together. But I do enjoy the way you can pack so much into a cople f paragraphs. Keep it up.

Sugar Britches said...

High praise indeed, coming from you, Midtown! I don't write as much as I used to. I'm just not compelled. But, I've decided not to push it. I'll post when the spirit moves me.

sitemeter