Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WW IV


Held over for another week!

You can click to enlarge, but the quality is what you can expect from a cell phone.

If they change the sign next Wednesday, I may continue reporting. Otherwise I may seek early retirement from my recent foray into serious journalism.

I have indeed enjoyed bringing the latest in adult entertainment activity to you each Wednesday. 

But...

 I fear my next step would be to go deep undercover and report activities from within.

...as a competitor.

I don't know if they can handle that much Sugar in their cherry pie.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Since you have the female equipment you can probably answer this...wouldn't things like they advertise cause some infection problems and other issues if they get in certain places?

sitemeter