Friday, April 24, 2009

Shopping for Zing Zang

Big Daddy and I have decided to support our local businesses here in our little township.  So when our Bloody Marys became just Marys, we went to the new Brown Derby to restock.


At nine in the evening, the parking spots in front of the store were full.  We had to park down the strip center aways-right in front of the 24 hour access gym!

I was mortified.  I got out of my car and stayed in the shadows until I could burst noisily through the hooch house doors.

I made it back to the car unseen.  

Whew!  That was a close one.

What if someone drove by and saw me parked right in front of the gym?  

My reputation would be in shreds. 

3 comments:

admin said...

I'm with you on that one, Sugar B. Still interested in that CD.

Susan Wade said...

Hope no one saw you at the gym. That would be mortifying!

MoxieMamaKC said...

:) You crack me up!

sitemeter