Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It Could Happen to Anybody

Sugar, you look like Wilma Flintstone with your hair all pulled up like that.


I'm thinking about wearing a bone in my hair tomorrow.  What do you think?

I'll give you ten dollars.

Twenty and I'll wear a necklace made of gigantic pearls.

You're on.  Sugar, why are you taking one tennis shoe home with you?

Ah.  Well, I grabbed my tennies out of the closet this morning.  You know, so I can take my walk at lunch.

Yeah.

Well.  I looked down and noticed my left shoe looked funny.  I rubbed my contacts around in my eyeballs, cuz this pair is on its last legs and everything looks furry.  I had on my right shoe and Big Daddy's left.  They are both white, see, and in the morning light and my haste I didn't look too closely.

Just when on your walk did you notice this?

About 30 minutes in.

Sugar you're hopeless.

Yabbadabbadoo.

No comments:

sitemeter