Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Big Sweeties

I've been remiss in sharing the love of my life.

She's a darling, timid thing.  And even though she is shy and skittish, we like to think that after three years of being our baby, she's overcome the trauma of her early puppy life.  

This is Sadie.


We adopted her when she was an adolescent.  My sister-in-law, who used to foster children, would call her a 'career foster child' or 'hard to place'.

So... we placed her with us.  She's our sweet girl.  And when Little is away, as he is now, she pouts.

This is Sadie's little brother Fred.


He's just cute as a bug's ear.

We adopted him a week ago.  Let me rephrase that, Big Daddy brought him home because with one look, he fell in love.

...then the rest of us did.

There is never a dull moment or lack of love when a dog is around.

Don't they make you feel like the best person in the whole world?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing a big smiley dog walking down the street. Brightens your day somethin shockin.

Sugar Britches said...

Well, Hello! Thanks for saying hi. ...and you are so right. Some dogs do smile, don't they?

sitemeter