Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOST in a moment...

Oh my gosh, you guys. I just had the BEST evening.

  • Red Wine
  • Crock Pot Lasagna
  • Bread Pudding
  • Big and Little
  • My 'I've dang near taken him to raise I love him like my own' neighbor, Chase.
  • The season premiere of Lost. (My poor Hurley. I think you're the most sane of the whole bunch.)

Watching this show together is a little ritual the four of us love and adore and I'm happy as a pig in slop.

I only wish Big Daddy would join in. I consider him a 'Lost widower'.

In all honesty, I think he's more interested in this show than he lets on. He retreats to the bedroom not to escape Lost, but to give me this special time alone with the guys.

...ain't he just the coolest?

On top of that, tomorrow has already been declared a snow day. School is out!

I think I'll take the day with the guys. What else am I going to do with all my vacation days? Go on holiday?

...right.

No comments:

sitemeter