Monday, May 26, 2008

Just a Monday.

Little came back from DC just as expected.  Full of animated story telling.  Thanks to digital photography, an immediate presentation was given at 11:30 p.m. the night of his arrival.


Big left yesterday for the Bahamas.  I get one home and send the next one off.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

So today finds me with the whole day and rejoicing in the rain.

While others are lamenting the disappearance of a sunny day at the lake, I'm going to be sitting in the living room, windows wide open, listening to it rain.  I'm going to watch movies, read a few blogs, have an adult beverage or two and just...be.

In between moments of bliss, I will take the time to remember just exactly why I have the day off.  And although I'm not out decorating myself, I won't pass the opportunity to reflect.

So Big is offshore, Little and a buddy are out looking for the crystal skull with Indy, Big Daddy is puttering, and I'm doing nothing at all.

I leave you with the infamous picture of the back of Ben Stiller's head.  Some of you will immediately recognize what Little did not until he saw the photos on the TV.  

"Hey Mom! Isn't that the gal from The Office?"

Out of all the pictures he brought home, this is the one I post.

Where are my priorities?

That's what she said.





No comments:

sitemeter