Friday, June 27, 2008

...because 'mad cow' was already taken.

I'm wound tighter than an eight day clock.  

I have a bizarre other-worldly surge of energy today.  I’ve kicked ass on multiple projects, sent emails, done research, developed spread sheets.

I can’t be stopped.

I cut my walk short, didn’t leave my desk to eat and have been keying like a woman possessed.  I’m a car engine continually revving.  I’m trying to shift, but my psyche won’t allow it.

Ha!  Did you get that carrevvingshift?   I’m so funny.  Everything is so funny!

Will this euphoria soon coming crashing around me? 

Ha! There’s another one!  Crash! Get it? I’m brilliant!

I’m crazy!

Huh?  What did you say?  You did so say something.  I heard you muttering under your breath. You agree I’m crazy?  Who are you to tell me that I’m crazy? Huh?  This is my blog and by God, I’ll write whatever I want!  You’re the big stupid head! You cross me and I’ll kick you into next week you worthless piece of …

OhGodOhGodOhGod. I'm so sorry.  I don’t know what came over me. Have I hurt your feelings?  I’m so sorry.  Please forgive me. Kiss, Kiss, Kiss.  I hate it when I'm like this. I just go off on a tangent. Sob. I’m a mess.  Sob, sob, sniffle, snort, blow. Please don’t hate me!  Please!  I’m so sorry.

OK breath

OK breath

OK breath

What I meant to s...

 

…what was I talking about?

5 comments:

VitaminSea said...

ARE you ok now? LOL.

I've just read through the last few posts, you've really had a lot going on lately. A helluva lot to think about!
I love the way you ended the post about the twins. I can't imagine what their mom is going through right now. There is just so much to worry about when they're so young and small like that. But I think that's where our greatest strength comes from... the more helpless our kid, the stronger we become in order to help them.

And it's great to hear they're gaining weight!

As for you, do you need a vacation? LOL. I know I do... oh God, I need one sooooo bad.

Anonymous said...

I think you need some E numbers and fizzie drinks! ;)

This lethargy needs to be controlled!

Sugar Britches said...

Laura-Vacation coming soon. I'm going to sleep for a week. The twins have made it to three lbs. Woo-Hoo!

Grannymar: Since it was caused by a horrid bout of PMS, it was nothing a glass of wine and a Midol couldn't cure!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated blogiversary!

No cake for you though, it sounds like you're just down from a sugar high with a sugar crash. Gerrit, gerrit? 'Cos you're called Sugar!

No. I'm very sorry. That wasn't funny at all.

My twins were premature too by 10 weeks. One was born at 3 lbs but one was just 2 lbs and I well remember the exultation of her cracking the 3lb mark. It's a long row to hoe but with every extra pound the babies gather strength and reserve and the will to live is strong in we humans. I wish your friend well. And I wish her lots of help! She'll need it when they come home, for sure.

Sugar Britches said...

The thing is, Sam, I thought that was funny!

I'm so glad your babies are healthy and happy. It gives me hope for the boys.

sitemeter