Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Killing Them Saltly

Dinner tonight is Swedish Meatballs.

Dump a bag of frozen meatballs in the Crock pot.

In a bowl, mix together a can of golden mushroom soup, a can of cream of mushroom soup, a can of beef broth, and one package of brown gravy mix.

Dump all of that on the meat balls.

If you are adventurous, which I am, dump a package of fresh sliced mushrooms on top.

Cook all day on warm.

Whoop up some egg noodles when you get home and you are all set.

Yummy stuff, Ya’ll.

However if you are worried about killing your family with preservatives, sodium, and fat this probably isn’t the dish for you.

It’s great though for a mom on the run.

...and I'm running to the pub just as soon as I hit 'publish'.

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

If it weren't for preservatives and beer, I'd not be the studly woman I am today. I mean... PRESERVE-atives, right?
And the beer? That's just.... um.... wait, I wrote it down.... well hell... it's vitaminy goodness, only the lost bit that I wrote down said it far more eloquently.
Maybe I ate it... does ink have preservatives too?

sitemeter