Thursday, March 6, 2008

Today was...

one of those days.

I kept nodding off at my desk.

I don’t understand.

I went to bed early. I slept well.

I did wake up at one point this morning dreaming I was brushing a strange man’s teeth. Strange as in I didn’t know him. As in a stranger. He could have been strange too I suppose. Most likely he was strange seeings how he was letting me brush his teeth and I am a stranger.

…as in strange.

It was unnerving.

The man in question wore thick black rimmed glasses and his teeth were equine like and grayish. I don’t remember much about it other than I was taking my work very seriously and was concerned at the time how I was going to floss them. I’ve never flossed anyone’s teeth but my own you see and I was a little flustered at the thought.

I woke up gagging a little.

...actually a lot.

That dream led me to this thought.

When I finally make my debut on ‘Inside the Actor’s Studio’ and James Lipton asks me “What profession other than your own would you NOT like to pursue?”, I’ll know the answer.



...politics.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Fascinating.....but politics? I'm thinking that the animal symbol for Democrats, an ass, has equine-ish teeth...OK, really, I have no clue...but I love to read about crazy dreams. I have TONS of them! None of which I've ever had much success analyzing.

sitemeter