Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A new favorite

I've mentioned I get antsy if I don't have a book to read at all times. So I have a few in the queue.

A new favorite is the Prey Series by John Sandford. I know I'm late to discover him, but I love me some Lucas Davenport. Lord, that man is so sexy he could only exist in fiction. But, I love finding new series of books. So, now I have about 16 more to go. Awesome! The only problem is finding them if they are out of print. Ah well, I love a trip to the used book store.

Another favorite author is Tess Gerritsen. A retired M.D. and full time author, she writes a great thriller. You'll end up liking Maura and Jane I'll bet.

I'm dying to get my hands on books by Meg Gardiner. She publishes out of England so it's going to be a challenge to get all of her series.

I need to re-read "Half-Blood Prince" before the the final Harry arrives. I'd better get cracking.

No comments:

sitemeter